Sales Development Representative
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
PHMG is proud to have recently celebrated its 25th anniversary. We’re recruiting SDR Professionals to join our Charlotte, North Carolina team.
We are rapidly expanding our remote SDR team. With that rapid expansion, we are looking for motivated leaders with an entrepreneurial mindset. When you become part of PHMG, you’ll step into a working environment that provides you with the tools and resources you need to thrive in your new role – and we reward your success. Our SDR Professionals enjoy a competitive salary and uncapped commission. Plus, we offer a range of exciting weekly and monthly incentives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Booking 15-20 quality sales meetings per month for our world-class Business Development Team.
- Cold Calling 100+ prospects a day to speak with CEOs and other key company decision makers
- Prospecting 100 new businesses per week.
- Verbally establishing quick rapport
- Exceeding high volume sales goals while working in a team environment
- Earning commission as early as week two
What we look for:
- 0-3 years SDR, telemarketing, or appointment setting experience
- The ability to source great prospects and obtain all necessary information for our business development team to close the deal
- A strong hunger for success with real financial motivation
- Documented ability to consistently exceed sales quotas
- Ability to efficiently prioritize tasks and manage time
- A coachable individual who’s open to new ideas and feedback, and is looking to advance their skillsets
- Drive, ambition and a strong work ethic
- The ability to thrive in a competitive, fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, huge energy and a positive attitude
- A consistently polished and professional approach to work
- Sales Force Experience a plus
Training and Development:
- Comprehensive in-class sales academy course with our internal training manager
- Bi-weekly training from management on commercial awareness, strategic sourcing, tonality and cadence, closing techniques and a range of other areas.
- One-to-one training for management and coaching skills upon promotion
- Additional training from department heads, data support and engineering teams
- Clear path to progression with promotion opportunities as early as 5-8 months for top performers
Perks of working at PHMG:
- 20 days PTO, plus up to 7 federal holidays
- Complete health benefits package including employer sponsored life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Top tech prizes & huge bonus incentives monthly
- President’s Club incentives for top performers
Established in 1998 in the UK, PHMG has become the world’s leading audio branding agency – and is now a company in hypergrowth. From our North American HQ in a prime North Michigan Avenue location, we’re expanding across the continent and beyond, making us one of Chicago’s fastest growing media companies.
We work with 34,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe, and this expansive client list includes household names of the caliber of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be, so we offer all our staff a complete portfolio of PH Perks. This extensive list of benefits includes free gym membership, in-house barber, beautician and bar, subsidized travel, CSR initiatives and many more exciting rewards. We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be – and our commitment to giving something back to our staff has earned us multiple awards:
- A Chicago Tribune Top Workplace (2018)
- Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (2018 and 2019)
- Great Place to Work certified company, earned following an in-depth survey of our staff (2019)
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
All applicants must possess current US work authorization.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.