Sales Development Representative
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Love music? SELL IT.
PHMG is the world's leading audio branding agency, uniting copy, voice and music to create inspiring productions for the likes of Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola.
We are recruiting for high energy sales professionals to sell our concept to leading business figures, showcasing the immense potential of audio branding. You will be pitching to businesses across the United States.
In this highly lucrative role, you’ll undergo full training, with access to all the sales tools you need to be a success, and you’ll be offered countless opportunities for progression.
*Please note that this is a fully in-office position. *
What We Look For
- 1-3 years of relevant direct sales experience – if you don’t have sales experience, we want you to demonstrate the following:
- The ability to source great prospects and obtain all necessary information to close the deal
- A strong hunger for success with real financial motivation
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed quotas (sales rankings preferred)
- Ability to efficiently prioritize tasks and manage time
- Coachability and openness to new ideas and feedback, and is looking to advance their
- Drive, ambition and a strong work ethic
- The ability to thrive in a competitive, sociable sales environment
- Excellent communication skills, huge energy and a positive attitude
- A consistently polished and professional approach to work
Training And Development
- Comprehensive in-class sales academy course with our internal training manager
- Bi-weekly training from management on commercial awareness, strategic sourcing, tonality and cadence, closing techniques and a range of other areas.
- One-to-one training for management and coaching skills upon promotion
- Additional training from department heads, data support and engineering teams
- Clear path to progression
Perks Of Working At PHMG
- 15 days PTO, 5 sick days, plus 9 federal holidays.
- Complete health benefits package including employer sponsored life insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Trip incentives and top tech prizes
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere (intramurals, happy hours, etc.)
- Monthly President’s Club dinners at Phoenix's best restaurants
Our story began in 1998 in a tiny office in Manchester, England; just one ambitious entrepreneur and one music producer.
Fast-forward a couple of decades, and now we help over 34,000 clients around the world to sound their best, everywhere their customers are ― whether that’s West Virginia, or Western Australia.
Yes, we work with some big names (and we’re very proud of that). But, if we’re honest, they’re very much in the minority; we understand what matters to small businesses because we were a small business, not so long ago.
And true, we’ve grown ― in fact, we now have a hundreds-strong team in locations across the world. Creative experts. Technical experts. Patent holders. Even Grammy winners!
But no matter what each day brings, we never lose sight of what matters: helping businesses to achieve their goals, time and time again.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
All applicants must possess current US work authorization.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.