Credit Control Executive – North America
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
The world’s leading audio branding agency, PHMG creates technology-fuelled, creative branding solutions to help businesses across the globe make the most of every audio touchpoint. Our global client base reaches across 54 countries – and we’re investing in ensuring that each of our 36,000 clients has an unrivalled customer experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Control Executive to play a crucial role in continuing our company's success. Managing your own portfolio of approximately 3,000 accounts, you'll assist with collecting payments from our expansive North American client base, taking responsibility for the swift resolution of any credit control related matter.
Ideally, you'll have proven experience in credit control, however, a solid background in customer service will also be considered. With your attention to detail, excellent communication skills and strong initiative, you'll deliver exceptional customer care at every point of contact, keeping the client and the forefront of everything you do.
Role: Credit Control Executive
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester (Hybrid Working)
Hours: 11am- 8pm Mon-Friday
Salary: £24k basic with a realistic OTE of £29k
Responsible to: Head of Credit Control
Internal relationships: Sales, ABC, Client Services and Client Support teams
- Providing a first-class experience to each client
- Liaising with clients in relation to outstanding invoices/queries
- Managing any defaulted direct debit/credit card payments
- Getting the best possible result from your client base, whilst aiming to excel against KPIs
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confident and professional manner
- Fast thinker and decision maker with excellent attention to detail
- Strong skills in communication, analysis and Microsoft Excel
- Competitive salary and rewards
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Flexible working options
- Free gym membership at PureGym from your first month
- All expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Birthday time off to celebrate
- On-site barber and beautician
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas and bar
- Fundraising initiatives for our registered charity – the PHMG Foundation
- Cycle to work scheme
- Smart pension scheme following a three-month probationary period
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.