Hours: Flexible during normal business hours
PHMG is proud to be approaching our 22nd anniversary as the world’s leading audio branding agency. We are currently recruiting for remote B2B inside sales professionals based in our Mountain Time Zone markets to join our team.
When you become part of PHMG, you will step into a working environment that provides you with the tools and resources you need to thrive in your new role, while enjoying flexible working hours. Our remote Inside Sales Executives enjoy a base salary and uncapped commission.
What you’ll be doing:
• Concept-selling the unique benefits of audio branding over the phone
• Booking quality sales meetings for our world-class outside sales representatives
• Cold calling 60-80 prospects a day, to speak with CEOs and other key company decision makers
• Generating leads and prospecting new business
• Verbally establishing rapport quickly
• Exceeding high volume sales goals
• Earning commission on every deal
What we look for:
• Minimum of 2 years of proven direct sales experience
• Experience selling a concept service is preferred
• The ability to source great prospects and obtain all necessary information to close the deal
• A strong hunger for success with real financial motivation
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed quotas (sales rankings preferred)
• Ability to efficiently prioritize tasks and manage time
• A coachable individual who’s open to new ideas and feedback, and is looking to advance their skill sets
• Drive, ambition, and a strong work ethic
• The ability to thrive in work from home environment
• Excellent communication skills, huge energy, and a positive attitude
• A consistently polished and professional approach to work
Training and Development:
• Comprehensive sales academy course with our internal training team
• Bi-weekly training from management on commercial awareness, strategic sourcing, tonality and cadence, closing techniques, and a range of other areas.
• Additional training from department heads
Perks of working at PHMG:
• Flexible schedule during normal business hours
• Up to 18 days PTO, 2 VTO days, plus 7 federal holidays, and half day following your birthday
• Complete health benefits package including employer sponsored life insurance
• 401k with company matching
• Computer and phone equipment provided
Established in 1998 in the UK, PHMG has become the world’s leading audio branding agency – and is now a company in hypergrowth. From our North American HQ in a prime North Michigan Avenue location, we’re expanding across the continent and beyond, making us one of Chicago’s fastest growing media companies.
We work with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe, and this expansive client list includes household names of the caliber of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ - strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be, so we offer all our staff a complete portfolio of PH Perks. This extensive list of benefits includes free gym membership, in-house barber, beautician and bar, subsidized travel, CSR initiatives and many more exciting rewards. We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be – and our commitment to giving something back to our staff has earned us multiple awards:
- A Chicago Tribune Top Workplace (2018)
- Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (2018 and 2019)
- Great Place to Work certified company, earned following an in-depth survey of our staff (2019)
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
All applicants must possess current US work authorization.