We are PHMG – a proud Sunday Times Best Company to Work For.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work.
And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Role: Client Satisfaction Manager, Team North America
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
Salary: £30k base with an OTE of £54k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Satisfaction Manager, who’ll build strong working relationships with our North American clients to ensure they feel they’re getting the most value from our service. We’re looking for an individual with experience working in a B2B role with clients of all sizes, and a proven track record for turning dissatisfaction into complete satisfaction.
With your solid customer service skills, you’ll be able to identify and resolve issues efficiently. A true people person, you’ll have an innate ability to build strong relationships with clients and intermediaries over the phone.
The role demands you to talk to people at all levels – from sales executives up to VPs and CEOs – so you’ll be confident and comfortable in all situations. Self-motivated and a highly skilled problem-solver, you’re also an exceptional listener, ever empathetic to our clients’ needs while respecting our needs, too.
From your base in our Manchester office, you’ll spend the majority of your time liaising with newly signed clients who may be experiencing service fulfilment issues. By delivering the highest standards of customer service, you’ll retain business and strengthen bonds – maintaining profitability by preventing cancellations.
The Client Support department plays a crucial role within the company and client retention is a number one priority.
This role would be perfectly suited to someone with experience in customer relations who is used to driving business forward as part of a highly successful, integral team.
What you’ll be doing:
• Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis by telephone and email
• Implementing business strategy and service values to meet client retention targets
• Managing a customer support database on a day-to-day basis
• Liaising with key departments to maintain strong communication channels
• Gaining a high level of knowledge of our products to maximise effectiveness in client retention
What you’ll need:
• Effective personal organisation; self-starter with drive, ambition and creativity
• The ability to build valuable relationships, both internally and externally
• Planning, presentation and negotiation skills, coupled with excellent written and oral communication
• Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities
• Capability and commitment to manage personal and professional development
• Ability to work under pressure with a constant positive outlook when being faced with complex client issues
• CRM experience, Microsoft Dynamics preferred
The PH perks you’ll get in return:
Free gym membership
Biannual spectacular company events
Company sports teams
Early finishes on Manchester United home match days
In-house barber and beautician
Sociable atmosphere with office bar
Dedicated Employee Assistance Programme
Birthday gifts and a half-day off the morning after
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 39,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive list includes household names of the calibre of Coca-Cola, Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market.
- We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.