Inside Sales Representative
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Love music? SELL IT.
PHMG is the world's leading audio branding agency, uniting copy, voice and music to create inspiring productions for the likes of Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola.
We are recruiting for high energy Sales professionals to sell our concept to leading business figures, showcasing the immense potential of audio branding. You will be pitching to businesses in New York, Florida, Canada and the UK.
In this highly lucrative role, you’ll undergo full training, with access to all the sales tools you need to be a success, and you’ll be offered countless opportunities for progression.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have the ability to analyze the market, source great prospects and close within a new business sales environment
- You have a strong hunger for success and are highly money focused
- You are highly driven, ambition and a strong work ethic
Perks of working at PHMG:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Promotion opportunities as early as 6 months
- Sales leadership development program and comprehensive induction with ongoing training
- Lucrative incentives and bonuses including trips to the US and top tech prizes
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Exciting social scene and lively atmospheres
- Half day off on the day after your birthday
Our story began in 1998 in a tiny office in Manchester, England; just one ambitious entrepreneur and one music producer.
Fast-forward a couple of decades, and now we help over 34,000 clients around the world to sound their best, everywhere their customers are ― whether that’s West Virginia, or Western Australia.
Yes, we work with some big names (and we’re very proud of that). But, if we’re honest, they’re very much in the minority; we understand what matters to small businesses because we were a small business, not so long ago.
And true, we’ve grown ― in fact, we now have a hundreds-strong team in locations across the world. Creative experts. Technical experts. Patent holders. Even Grammy winners!
But no matter what each day brings, we never lose sight of what matters: helping businesses to achieve their goals, time and time again.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.