Our complaints policy
We’re committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. If you’re not completely satisfied, please tell us; we’ll use what you tell us to learn and improve.
To inform us of a complaint, please use our online form or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Using the form can help ensure a faster resolution for you.
Alternatively, you can;
- Contact your Account Manager directly
- Call us on 0161 877 2253
- Write to us, at:
Complaints, PHMG, Oakland House, Talbot Road, Manchester, M16 0PQ
We’ll usually respond to you via email, but please let us know if you’d rather we reached you another way.
Our complaints procedure, step-by-step
- We’ll acknowledge your complaint via email within three working days of receipt, enclosing a copy of this policy.
- We’ll investigate your complaint. If we have enough information to resolve this for you, we’ll email you with the proposed resolution.
- If we can’t resolve your complaint within seven working days, we’ll invite you to discuss a resolution.
- After this meeting, we’ll email you details of our discussion (and any solutions that we’ve agreed) within three working days.
- If you’re still not satisfied by this point, you can request a review. We’ll then look again at our proposed resolution and any appropriate alternatives.
- We’ll email you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final resolution on your complaint with an explanation that outlines how we arrived at this decision.