Senior Marketing Executive
We are PHMG – a proud Sunday Times Best Company to Work For.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, so we understand the importance of developing a unique brand identity. We welcomed our new Marketing Director, Martin Gormley, earlier this year and we’re now expanding our Marketing division to showcase our expanded product offering, inspire our customers and grow our business.
From our offices in Manchester and Leeds in the UK, and Chicago and Phoenix in the USA, to the dozens of field-based staff all over the world, more than 700 passionate employees work together to serve over 30,000 clients globally. As Senior Marketing Executive you’ll be working across the globe and with a specific focus on the USA, our engine of growth.
You’ll support internal stakeholders to define initiatives and will work closely with external agencies to brief, create and implement marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and deliver considered leads to our Sales and Client Services experts. Your focus on campaign performance will ensure you’re constantly measuring impact and refining plans to deliver results.
What you’ll be doing:
- Initiating, leading, and supporting the development of marketing initiatives – from developing the brief to ensuring excellence in delivery
- Leading campaign design and implementation with support from external marketing and performance marketing agencies
- Capturing insight and understanding that will enable PHMG to client needs ahead of competition
- Delivering thought leadership campaigns to showcase our people and products
- Assessing ROI on marketing initiatives to support annual marketing planning and budgeting
- Selecting and managing external agencies, defining KPIs and feeding back through performance reviews
- Supporting the Marketing division to upskill your colleagues through training and mentoring
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a similar Marketing role, ideally within B2B
- Understanding of performance marketing and media planning and buying
- Experience working in a global role with knowledge of the USA market a distinct advantage
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort working in an evolving and agile organisation
- Passion for people and talent for developing effective relationships
- Project management experience with a structured approach to delivery
- Clear desire for developing admired brands
What you'll get in return:
- £50-60k OTE
- 23 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Responsibility and empowerment from day one
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Opportunity to travel to our global offices
- Free PureGym membership
- SMART pension following your probation period
- Comprehensive life assurance and critical illness insurance
- Time off to celebrate life events
- All expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- On-site barber and beautician
- Cycle to work scheme
Since 1998 we’ve grown and grown to support over 30,000 clients around the world to sound their best, everywhere their customers are – whether that’s West Virginia, or Western Australia.
We count some big-name brands among their ranks, and lots of smaller ones too. Because we’re obsessed with audio, and believe every business can harness its power to forge deeper connections with their customers at every point across their relationship.
Whatever it is you want to shout about, we can help make it happen – with our exclusive music, expert voice artistry, professional scriptwriting and patented editing working in perfect harmony.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application