Data and Insights Analyst
We are PHMG – a proud Sunday Times Best Company to Work For.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Role: Data and Insights Analyst
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PQ
Package: £37k OTE
We’re now embarking on one of the most exciting data transformation journeys in the audio marketing space and are looking
for a Data Insight Analyst to join our Data team. As one of the Data Insight Analysts, you will drive the delivery of actionable
intelligence to PHMGs decision makers. You will be a strategic thinker who places the company and our customers at the
heart of technical problem-solving. Data at PHMG has recently been elevated to help drive maximum value on top of an
already successful business model. The Data function, led by the Head of Data, has been established to define and implement
the enterprise data vision and strategy.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Using data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns
• Organising and transforming information into comprehensible structures
• Performing statistical analysis of data
• Using tools and techniques to visualise data in easy-to-understand formats, such as diagrams and graphs
• Monitoring data quality and removing corrupt data
• Working with other Data insight analysts and Managers on datamanipulation.
• Support all areas of the business answering data queries and updating records where required
• Engaging with and Presenting Data appropriately to varying stakeholders.
• Creating and maintaining processes for data manipulation and delivery
• Have a passion for providing data quality, security, and accuracy
• Participate in data workshops with stakeholders and technical peers
This opportunity will be great for you if you have:
• Experience of working within a data analytics team (Ideally 2+ years)
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Background of working with large and complex datasets
• Experience with data modelling principles
• Data curious, aware of how to use data effectively and interest in new /emerging trends in the data analyticsspace.
• Experience in SQL
• Experience in using Salesforce (desired but not essential)
• Advanced working knowledge of Excel
• An understanding of working in Agile
What you’ll get in return:
• Competitive salary and rewards
• £50/month timekeeping bonus
• Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
• Free gym membership
• Cycle to work scheme
• Birthday gifts and time off to celebrate
• Fundraising initiatives for our registered charity – the PHMG Foundation
• All expenses paid company events in sought after venues
• On-site barber and beautician
• Smart pension scheme
• Life insurance and critical illness cover
• Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas and bar
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio
branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes
household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market.
We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive
Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application