Technical Implementation Consultant (Key Accounts)
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Role: Technical Implementation Consultant (Key Accounts)
Hours: Monday – Friday 1.30pm – 10pm GMT
In this pivotal role, the Telecoms Implementation Coordinator is instrumental in organizing telecoms implementation work for PHMG customers, ensuring a seamless setup of contracted audio services. This position requires effective collaboration with Internal Field Service Managers and Client Key Account Managers to provide timely information and support. The role extends to liaising with third-party suppliers and contractors across North America, focusing exclusively on PHMG's Key Accounts.
Strategic objectives and responsibilities:
- Collaborating with account management to oversee projects, rollout, and implementation for PHMG's key account base.
- Developing and managing strong working relationships with third-party suppliers and internal teams to ensure the effective delivery of telecoms engineering and audio branding projects.
- Coordinating the ordering and delivery of all third-party engineering works required for client telecoms systems to provide Audio Branding services.
- Managing the coordination of all necessary works to upload audio content produced by PHMG.
- Liaising with internal teams and external partners to address client issues/questions related to the delivery of PH Media audio branding services.
- Ensuring that case completion and telephone usage volume meet acceptable standards on a monthly basis, in accordance with the latest appendix (as arranged by the Head of Technical Implementation and in alignment with departmental objectives).
Measures of success:
- Proven experience as a Technical Implementation Consultant at a high level within PHMG.
- Expertise in managing multisite clients.
- Background in handling cat 4 level case work that involves direct client interaction.
- Proficient in communications and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated computer and email proficiency.
- Previous experience working in an SLA (Service Level Agreement) environment.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and rewards
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Free gym membership at PureGym
- Smart pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance
- Birthday gifts and time off to celebrate
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas and bar
- Dry cleaning and tailoring service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fundraising initiatives for our registered charity – the PHMG Foundation
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.