Senior Finance Business Partner (FTC)
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
PHMG is proud to be the world’s leading audio branding agency. To maintain our
position at the forefront of our industry − and sustain our continual growth − we need
an expert operational team behind us to support the running of the business, including
an expert Senior Financial Business Partner.
The successful candidate will draw on their unrivalled insight to analyse, refine and improve
PHMG’s financial plan. With the support of our in-house development, data and finance
teams, you’ll work with data captured on our Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Navision
systems − taking control of projected long-term forecasting, as well as maintaining up-to-date
reports. And with your confident presentation abilities, you’ll deliver your findings to senior
managers and key departmental figures.
This role demands a focused individual with proven experience in a business partnering role, at Senior level
− ideally within a B2B subscription-based business that operates globally. You’ll also be a
natural communicator, with the innate ability to present and liaise with staff across the
business, including at the very highest levels.
Responsible to: Finance Director
Salary: £55k – £60k basic + bonus
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester. (1 day a week working from home)
Hours: 8.45am – 5.15pm
Contract: 6 months fixed term
- Acting as a business partner to help Senior Managers develop their financial understanding of aspects while generating ideas for improvement
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the overall business model to inform long-term projections
- Providing expert financial analysis and commercial support to the Creative, Client Services and supporting divisions, including KPI analysis
- Creating quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and five-year plans − taking ownership of planning inputs into the business model, and preparing Budget and Forecast reports for the Board and Senior Management teams to review
- Identifying trends and feedback findings to support the Board and Senior Management teams
- Preparing monthly commercial financial reports for each department, assisting Senior Managers to make vital decisions through monthly variance analysis and performance review
- Supporting the Finance team in providing ad hoc analyses to the Board and Senior Management teams
What you'll need:
- Proven experience working as a Finance Business Partner
- Fully Qualified accountant
- Expert Excel skills and the ability to develop complex financial models
- Experience working with statistical analysis
- Outstanding presentation and reporting skills, with the ability to communicate
- effectively at multiple levels within the organisation
- Preferred experience working with a subscription-based business, in a B2B and
- international market
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and rewards
- £50/month timekeeping bonus
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Free gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday gifts and time off to celebrate
- Fundraising initiatives for our registered charity – the PHMG Foundation
- All expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- On-site barber and beautician
- Smart pension scheme
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas and bar
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.