Senior Finance Analyst
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
PHMG is proud to be the world’s leading audio branding agency. To maintain our position at the forefront of our industry − and sustain our continual growth − we need an expert operational team behind us to support the running of the business, including an expert Financial Business Partner.
The successful candidate will draw on their unrivalled insight to analyse, refine and improve PHMG’s financial plan. With the support of our in-house development, data and finance teams, you’ll work with data captured on our Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Navision systems − taking full control of projected long-term forecasting, as well as maintaining up-to-date reports. And with your confident presentation abilities, you’ll deliver your findings to Directors and key departmental figures.
This role demands a strategic, focused individual with proven experience in a similar business partnering role − ideally within a B2B subscription-based business that operates globally. You’ll also be a natural communicator, with the innate ability to present and liaise with staff across the business, including at the very highest levels.
Responsible to: Finance Director
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
External relationships: Our business partners and suppliers
Hours: 8.45am – 5.15pm
- Acting as a business partner to help Senior Managers develop their financial understanding of aspects while generating ideas for improvement.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the overall business model to inform long-term projections.
- Providing expert financial analysis and commercial support to the Operations, Sales and Marketing divisions, including KPI analysis.
- Leading company-wide quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and five year plans − taking ownership of planning inputs into the business model, and preparing Budget and Forecast reports for the Board and Senior Management teams to review.
- Identifying trends and feedback findings to support the Board and Senior Management teams.
- Preparing monthly commercial financial reports for each department, assisting Senior Managers to make vital decisions through monthly variance analysis.
- Supporting the Finance team in providing ad hoc analyses to the Board and Senior Management
What you'll need:
- Proven experience working as a Business Partner
- Preferred experience working with a subscription-based business, in a B2B and international market
- Expert Excel skills and the ability to develop complex financial models
- Experience working with statistical analysis
- Outstanding presentation and reporting skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels within the organisation
- Well informed in current financial matters (accounting regulations, tax laws, business environment)
- Commercial awareness and the ability to challenge and influence at a senior level in the organisation
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.