Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with more than 36,000 clients in 39 countries. Globally
renowned businesses including Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola trust us to make them sound as good as they look, as well
as thousands of other small to mid-sized enterprises across a variety of industries.
We are currently hiring for a Sales Recruiter to join the Internal Recruitment Team in our downtown
Chicago office. This high-performing group is a critical cog in the PHMG wheel, as we are looking to rapidly grow
headcount throughout 2022 and beyond. This individual will be tasked with mainly recruiting for Inside Sales positions
in the Chicago office. Our Inside Sales reps are critical to the overall success and profitability of the business, and as a
result getting the right candidates through the door is of the utmost importance.
As a Sales Recruiter, you will own the entirety of the candidate lifecycle – from sourcing to initial phone
screen to interview management to offer. Activities such as posting advertisements, sourcing suitable candidates
through LinkedIn and other job boards, attending career fairs when necessary will all factor into the day-to-day of the
role. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, driven, and enjoys the thrill of finding top talent.
What you will be doing:
• Own the candidate lifecycle from sourcing to offer stage, and welcoming in the candidate on their first day
• Booking quality phone screens, walking the candidate through zoom and in-person interviews
• Keeping our ATS system up to date, along with the hiring team’s schedules
• Generating leads and prospecting candidates across our platforms including LinkedIn, Indeed, Handshake, etc
• Exceeding high volume sales and recruitment goals, while working in a team environment
What we look for:
• Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant HR or recruitment experience
• Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse, Handshake, Indeed – preferred
• The ability to source great prospects and obtain all necessary information to close the candidate
• A strong hunger for success with real financial motivation
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed quotas
• Ability to efficiently prioritize tasks and manage time
• A coachable individual who’s open to new ideas and feedback, and is looking to advance their skill sets
• Drive, ambition, and a strong work ethic
• The ability to thrive in a competitive, sociable sales environment
• Excellent communication skills, huge energy, and a positive attitude
• A consistently polished and professional approach to work
Training and development:
• Initial in-class academy course with our internal training manager
• Additional hands-on training throughout the day, week, month
• Weekly team meetings
• Additional training from department heads, data support and engineering teams
• Path to progression, a “build your own path” type of opportunity
Perks of working at PHMG:
• 18 days PTO, 2 VTO days, plus 9 federal holidays
• Complete health benefits package including employer sponsored life insurance
• 401k with company matching
• Ventra Transit Benefit program
• Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere (intramurals, happy hours, etc.)
• Weekly winners’ lunch with CEO and management
• Monthly President’s Club dinners at Chicago’s best restaurants
• Free onsite gym membership
Established in 1998 in the UK, PHMG has become the world’s leading audio branding agency – and is now a company
in hyper growth mode. From our North American HQ in a beautiful downtown Chicago location, we’re expanding
across the continent and beyond, making us one of the city’s fastest growing media companies.
We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be, so we offer all our staff a complete portfolio of PH Perks. This
extensive list of benefits includes free gym membership, in-house barbers and beauticians, CSR initiatives and many
more exciting rewards.
Our commitment to our staff has earned us multiple awards:
• A Chicago Tribune Top Workplace (2018)
• Glassdoor’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (2018 and 2019)
• Great Place to Work certified company, earned following an in-depth survey of our staff (2019)
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
veteran status, or disability.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.