Sales Director – Complete Caller Experience
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Trusted by global brands and SMEs alike, PHMG helps clients enhance their caller experience at every level – bringing strategic expertise and providing stress-free solutions from bespoke audio branding to cloud-based telephony optimisation. We’ve remained at the forefront of our industry through continually evolving our products to better support our 36,000 global clients.
We have ambitious plans to scale our cloud telephony services, and we’re seeking an equally ambitious Sales Director to drive this new division. Reporting directly into the Board of Directors, you’ll be accountable for developing a go-to-market strategy for new clients, as well as partnering with our Client Services leadership team to identify additional revenue opportunities from our existing clients.
An experienced sales leader, you’ll bring proven expertise in running a high-performing technology or telecommunications sales team, and the entrepreneurial mindset that will see you flourish in this high-profile role.
Click here to learn more about our CCE services, and how we help businesses to achieve outstanding results.
2024 Performance objectives:
- Collaborate with Client Services, Client Technology and Marketing leaders to develop go-to-market strategy for new and existing clients based on data analysis.
- Partner with Outside Sales, Marketing and Design to develop product name, branding and point of sale collateral to positively impact purchasing decisions.
- Recruit, train and develop an elite sales team, leading from the front to generate your own sales opportunities, and drive exceptional results.
- Build scalable processes and procedures to ensure your division consistently achieves revenue targets.
- Cultivate a high-performance culture, where talent flourishes and progresses.
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience leading technology sales teams.
- Technical B2B sales expertise within one of the following sectors – Telephony, Communication Technologies, IT, MarCom, Web Services.
- The ability to translate a vision into a tactical growth plan.
- Proven experience in developing and successfully rolling out new products or services.
- Strong hunger for success with demonstrable financial motivation.
- Confidence to make decisions and be held accountable.
- Experience starting an office from the ground up would be preferred.
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.