Sales Development Manager
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Sales Development Manager – Phoenix
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with more than 34,000 clients in 54 countries and trusted by globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. We know our success is all down to our people, so we’re committed to developing our new sales reps through our structured sales academy.
Supporting the VP of Sales, our Sales Development Manager will create a learning culture that allows everyone to perform at their best. With a dedication to developing others, and previous expertise in a lead generating sales role, you’ll equip new starters with the sales skills they’ll need to become top performers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering sales induction programs to support the early development of new sales reps
- Providing a blend of classroom-based training and a presence on the sales floor to coach new sales representatives
- Inspiring and energizing your Sales Academy to drive work ethic and ensure high performance
- Facilitating one-on-one and group coaching to optimize productivity through fostering a culture of continuous learning
- Supporting the transition of sales graduates to the main sales floor, providing a detailed overview of strengths and development areas
- Analyzing individuals’ inputs and outputs from data reports to identify areas for additional coaching
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a lead generating sales role
- A minimum of 1 year experience leading a team of sales reps
- Ability to inspire a team to maintain high performance
- Dedication to coaching and continuous learning
- Ability to adapt your leadership style to meet the individual needs of a variety of sales representatives.
Our story began in 1998 in a tiny office in Manchester, England; just one ambitious entrepreneur and one music producer.
Fast-forward a couple of decades, and now we help over 34,000 clients around the world to sound their best, everywhere their customers are ― whether that’s West Virginia, or Western Australia.
Yes, we work with some big names (and we’re very proud of that). But, if we’re honest, they’re very much in the minority; we understand what matters to small businesses because we were a small business, not so long ago.
And true, we’ve grown ― in fact, we now have a hundreds-strong team in locations across the world. Creative experts. Technical experts. Patent holders. Even Grammy winners!
But no matter what each day brings, we never lose sight of what matters: helping businesses to achieve their goals, time and time again.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.