Sales Account Manager – North American Market
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
The world’s leading audio branding agency, PHMG creates technology-fuelled, creative branding solutions to help businesses across the globe make the most of every audio touchpoint. Our global client base reaches across 54 countries – and we’re investing in ensuring that each of our 36,000 clients has an unrivalled customer experience.
As a Sales Account Manager at PHMG, you will assume a pivotal role in orchestrating a world-class customer encounter for our clients through the seamless integration of our cloud-based phone solutions. With a primary focus on newly onboarded clients, your mission is to enhance their operational efficiency and elevate their customer interactions by introducing our cutting-edge 'Complete Caller Experience' service. Your responsibility goes beyond managing accounts; it involves strategically positioning our technical solutions to generate additional revenue and unlock the full potential of their communication infrastructure.
Salary: £55,000 OTE
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
Hours: 1pm – 10pm Monday – Thursday, 1pm – 6pm Friday (4.5 days per week)
Strategic objectives and responsibilities:
- Demonstrating an expert-level understanding of cloud telephony, effectively communicating technical benefits to existing clients
- Working collaboratively across various teams to deliver top-quality technical solutions that exceed clients expectations
- Delivering industry-leading customer service to ensure a continuous improvement in client satisfaction
- Engaging in targeted outreach to warm prospects daily, including CEOs and key decision-makers
- Establishing instant rapport with clients, demonstrating your ability to connect and communicate effectively, emphasizing the technical advantages of our cloud telephony solutions
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and rewards
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Free gym membership at PureGym from your first month
- All expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Birthday time off to celebrate
- On-site barber and beautician
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas and bar
- Fundraising initiatives for our registered charity – the PHMG Foundation
- Cycle to work scheme
- Smart pension scheme
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.