Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Role: Payroll Specialist
Hours: 8.45-5.15 Monday to Friday
Package: £28k base with an OTE of £30k
We are seeking an Payroll Specialist to join our finance division. Working within a small team, this role with be responsible for assisting with providing payment to all UK based employees including maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data within required timescales. Always working to ensure the Payroll team offers excellent customer service in line with the company's values and culture.
- Manage end-to-end UK payroll processes for PHMG, ensuring accurate and timely payments.
- Process starters and leavers efficiently, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations.
- Handle the calculation and processing of bonuses, adhering to company policies and legal requirements.
- Manage and reconcile employee expenses, maintaining accuracy and compliance with company guidelines.
- Generate and distribute P60 forms in accordance with statutory deadlines.
- Stay updated on changes in UK payroll legislation and ensure compliance in all payroll activities.
- Collaborate with HR and finance teams to address payroll-related inquiries and resolve issues.
- Maintain confidentiality and data security standards in handling sensitive payroll information.
- Prepare reports and analyses related to payroll for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in implementing improvements to payroll processes and systems.
- Proven experience as a payroll professional, specifically in managing UK payroll.
- In-depth knowledge of UK payroll legislation, tax regulations, and pension schemes.
- Strong proficiency in using payroll software and Microsoft Excel for data analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in handling complex payroll calculations.
- Effective communication skills to liaise with internal teams and external partners.
- Ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- CIPP qualification or equivalent would be advantageous.
- Prior experience in processing starters/leavers, bonuses, expenses, and P60s.
- High degree of professionalism and commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.