Outside Sales Executive – Phoenix
NA - Field Based
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
PHMG, the world leader in Audio Branding, is actively recruiting for a Business Development Manager in the Phoenix area. As part of our continued expansion across North America, this is a key role in an exciting new territory.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be closing deals face-to-face with presidents and owners of small-to-medium sized businesses. You’ll be expected to seal the deal on the first meeting on a daily basis, as you sit three to five pre-qualified meetings a day booked by a team of well established inside sales representatives. This competitive and highly rewarding role is ideal for a highly self-motivated sales closer, and is handsomely compensated by an uncapped commission structure. If you are hungry to advance your career within an ever-growing organization, we want to hear from you!
- Present audio branding solutions to presidents and business owners through a structured presentation
- Take and create every opportunity to close the deal on the first meeting
- Attend all pre-qualified and consolidated business meetings set by our Inside Sales team
- Achieve sales revenue from new business meetings
- Hand off newly signed clients over to our Client Implementation Team
Skills, Qualities and Experience Needed:
- Consistent and proven track record of closing new business on the first meeting
- Excellent rapport builder with a direct selling style – using SPIN selling and various sales techniques to 'always be closing'
- Strong sense of urgency – someone who enjoys closing high volume of sales in short sales cycles
- Currently a top performer looking to further increase your earnings with a hyper-growth company
Benefits of Senior Outside Sales Closer:
- Apple MacBook Air, iPhone, Bose speakers
- Choice of fully expensed company car or monthly car allowance
- 20 days PTO plus up to 8 federal holidays
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401(k) program
As the world’s leading audio branding agency, PHMG gives businesses a sound to make their brand sing. We’re proud to work with over 36,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Samsung, Audi, Adidas and Coca Cola, and thousands of SMEs in every sector of the global market.
Our inspiring audio productions blend creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – a custom composition that’s created to reflect the distinct personality of the company. Together, these three elements showcase a business’ distinct brand identity in sound, working to connect with the customer in an engaging, memorable and emotive way. And no matter where it’s played – online, on-site or over the phone – it becomes synonymous with the first class service of the business.
PHMG is a company that’s dedicated to its clients. Our expert team of Audio Brand Directors and Account Managers deliver consultation and support at every stage of the journey. As member of the Institute of Customer Service, we also take part in an in-depth customer survey – proudly earning an outstanding overall satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
How does YOUR future sound?
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.