Outside Sales Executive – Phoenix
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Business Development Manager – (Outside Sales Executive)
Salary: Competitive Base Salary, with uncapped commission; $200-250k OTE
PHMG, the world’s leader in Audio Branding, is actively recruiting for a Business Development Manager in the greater Chicago/ Gurnee, IL area, as a part of our continued expansion across North America.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be closing deals face-to-face with presidents and owners of small-to-medium sized businesses. You’ll be expected to seal the deal on the first meeting on a daily basis, as you sit three to five pre-qualified meetings a day booked by a team of well established inside sales representatives. This competitive and highly rewarding role is ideal for a highly self-motivated sales closer, and is compensated by an uncapped commission structure. If you are hungry to advance your career within an ever-growing organization, we want to hear from you!
- Present audio branding to decision makers and business owners through a structured presentation
- Take every opportunity to close deals in the first meeting
- Achieve sales revenue from new business meetings
- Self-generate new client prospects
- Hand off signed deals to an implementation and account management team.
- Ensure all documentation is completed to the required standard
- 5+ years of relevant face-to-face, B2B sales experience
- Consistent and proven track record of closing new business through a short sales cycle
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Extensive experience of closing deals with decision makers of B2B markets
- Refined direct selling style using SPIN selling and various sales techniques to “always be closing”
- Strong sense of urgency and comfortable closing a high volume of sales during a first meeting
- Currently a top performer in your industry
- Impeccable professional business image to represent our world-leading branding company
- Dedicated team player with drive and initiative
Perks of Working at PHMG:
- 20 days PTO, 2 VTO, 7 Federal Holidays + 2 floating Federal Holidays
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits with 401k and company match
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Apple MacBook Air, iPhone, and Bose Speakers given
- Choice of company car or car allowance, with mileage and expense reimbursement
- Sales incentives including luxury branded Christmas gifts, watches, and financial rewards.
- The opportunity to surround yourself with and learn from top new business closers with a winning mentality and where “individual commitment to a group effort” is at the heart of our sales team
- Fully expensed comprehensive induction and training in the UK or Chicago office
As the world’s leading audio branding agency, PHMG gives businesses a sound to make their brand sing. We’re proud to work with over 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe – including brands like Samsung, Audi, Adidas and Coca Cola, and thousands of SMEs in every sector of the global market.
Our inspiring audio productions blend creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – a custom composition that’s created to reflect the distinct personality of the company. Together, these three elements showcase a business’ distinct brand identity in sound, working to connect with the customer in an engaging, memorable and emotive way. And no matter where it’s played – online, on-site or over the phone – it becomes synonymous with the first class service of the business.
PHMG is a company that’s dedicated to its clients. Our expert team of Audio Brand Directors and Account Managers deliver consultation and support at every stage of the journey. As member of the Institute of Customer Service, we also take part in an in-depth customer survey – proudly earning an outstanding overall satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
All applicants must possess current US work authorization.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.