Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Love music? SELL IT.
401 N Michigan, Chicago, IL
Hours: 8.30am – 5.15pm
PHMG is proud to have recently celebrated its 22nd anniversary. To continue our fourth year of growth in Chicago, we’re recruiting ambitious B2B Inside Sales professionals to join our Chicagoland team.
When you become part of PHMG, you’ll step into a working environment that provides you with the tools and resources you need to thrive in your new role – and we reward your success. Our Inside Sales professionals enjoy a competitive salary and uncapped commission. Plus, we offer a range of exciting weekly and monthly incentives, including our prestigious President’s Club.
What you’ll be doing:
- Concept-selling the unique benefits of audio branding over the phone
- Booking quality sales meetings for our world-class outside sales representatives
- Cold Calling 80-100 prospects a day to speak with CEOs and other key company decision makers
- Generating leads and prospecting new business
- Verbally establishing quick rapport
- Exceeding high volume sales goals while working in a team environment
- Earning commission as early as week two
What we look for:
- 0-3 years of direct sales experience or relevant course work
- The ability to source great prospects and obtain all necessary information to close the deal
- A strong hunger for success with real financial motivation
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed quotas (sales rankings preferred)
- Ability to efficiently prioritize tasks and manage time
- A coachable individual who’s open to new ideas and feedback, and is looking to advance their skillsets
- Drive, ambition and a strong work ethic
- The ability to thrive in a competitive, sociable sales environment
- Excellent communication skills, huge energy and a positive attitude
- A consistently polished and professional approach to work
Training and Development:
- Comprehensive in-class sales academy course with our internal training manager
- Bi-weekly training from management on commercial awareness, strategic sourcing, tonality and cadence, closing techniques and a range of other areas.
- One-to-one training for management and coaching skills upon promotion
- Additional training from department heads, data support and engineering teams
- Clear path to progression with promotion opportunities as early as 5-8 months for top performers
Perks of working at PHMG:
- 18 days PTO, 2 VTO days, plus up to 9 federal holidays
- Complete health benefits package including employer sponsored life insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Ventra Transit Benefit program
- Parking Reimbursement
- Trip incentives and top tech prizes
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere (intramurals, happy hours, etc.)
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of lake Michigan
- Weekly sales winners’ lunch with CEO and management
- Monthly on-site barber and nail beautician
- Monthly President’s Club dinners at Chicago’s best restaurants
- Summer hours
- Free onsite gym membership after 3 months
Our story began in 1998 in a tiny office in Manchester, England; just one ambitious entrepreneur and one music producer.
Fast-forward a couple of decades, and now we help over 34,000 clients around the world to sound their best, everywhere their customers are ― whether that’s West Virginia, or Western Australia.
Yes, we work with some big names (and we’re very proud of that). But, if we’re honest, they’re very much in the minority; we understand what matters to small businesses because we were a small business, not so long ago.
And true, we’ve grown ― in fact, we now have a hundreds-strong team in locations across the world. Creative experts. Technical experts. Patent holders. Even Grammy winners!
But no matter what each day brings, we never lose sight of what matters: helping businesses to achieve their goals, time and time again.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
All applicants must possess current US work authorization.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.