Outbound Sales Advisor
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Compensation package: £35k basic with realistic first year earnings of £65k
Office location: Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PQ
Working hours: You will work 4 nights per week (10pm – 7am)
The world’s leading audio branding agency, PHMG creates inspiring productions to make a business sing – and we’re looking for talented sales professionals to fuel our continual growth.
We invest heavily in our people to make them, and our company, even better. We’ll reward you with a competitive basic salary, monthly incentives and annual awards that celebrate the best in the business.
At PHMG, you’ll also be on a real path for progression highlighted by the fact every single one of our Sales Management team, without exception, has progressed from Sales Executive level.
You’ll be contacting prospective B2B clients by phone to introduce the unique benefits of audio branding. Our Data team will provide you with leads, but we'll also give you the tools to source your own and create your own verticals. We only deal with MDs, CEOs and other decision makers, so you’ll always work to the highest levels of professionalism, and with the tenacity to hold your own with these top-level individuals.
Previous B2B telesales experience will give you a distinct advantage, but it’s not essential. We’re open to people from different backgrounds – including B2C and face-to-face sales professionals.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have the ability to analyse the market, source great prospects and close within a new business sales environment
- You have a strong hunger for success and are highly money focused
- You are highly driven, ambition and a strong work ethic
Perks of working at PHMG:
- Competitive base salary of £35k with uncapped commission
- Promotion opportunities as early as 6 months
- Sales leadership development program and comprehensive induction with ongoing training
- Lucrative incentives and bonuses including trips to the US and top tech prizes
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Exciting social scene and lively atmospheres
- Half day off on the day after your birthday
- Free gym membership after time served
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester UK based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.