Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
PHMG works with more than 36,000 clients across the globe – and we’re committed to delivering the very best service to every single one. This dedication to has led to the rapid expansion of our client care teams, creating brand new opportunities for talented people who share our passion. If you’re a natural born communicator, master of customer relations and an expert in seizing opportunity, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for ambitious Operations Associates to join our rapidly-expanding Client Care team to play a vital role in the day-to-day management of an account base, made up of long-standing clients and new clients signed up by our expert sales teams.
Our Operations Associates play a key role in ensuring our clients receive high-quality and timely service by partnering with different teams in the organisation such as Account Managers/Account Directors, Production, Engineering and Copy teams to support with administrative tasks.
Salary: £28,000 basic with an OTE of £29,000
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
Hours: 4.5 days per week: 1.00pm to 10.00pm Mon-Fri (6pm finish on Friday)
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring a timely response to incoming client queries and requests as well as proactively contacting clients/internal departments as and when required
- Utilising call notes from the AMs/ADs to set future follow up calls to clients and send outlook calendar invites for telephone, Zoom and face to face meetings
- Processing client meeting reports
- Raising engineering cases and logging follow up tasks as well as liaising with the engineering department and clients to resolve outstanding cases
- Supporting the Account Managers and Account Directors with the day-to-day management of a volume account base
- Responsible for all creative aspects of the client update renewal process and following through to completion, including sending scripts and productions to clients
- Working proactively with the account managers to reach out to clients
What you’ll need:
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with proven experience within a similar role
- High levels of attention to detail and expert organisation/time-management skills
- Experience working with office management tools (MS Office software in particular)
- A commercial mindset to be able to balance client need with company business objectives
- Commitment to your personal development and career growth
The PH Perks you’ll get in return:
- Free gym membership
- In-house barber and beautician
- Biannual spectacular company events
- Sociable atmosphere with office bar
- Company sports teams
- Dedicated Employee Assistance Programme
- Early finishes on Manchester United home match days
- Birthday gifts and a half-day off the morning after
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.