Onboarding Account Manager (North American Market)
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Compensation package: £37k basic with realistic first year earnings of £50k
Office location: Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PQ
Working hours: You will work a 4-day week (rotating Monday – Friday 4pm – 1am)
Reports to: Client Services Manager
We are seeking a dynamic and results-orientated Onboarding Account Manager to join our team. As an Onboarding Account Manager at PHMG, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless execution of audio branding strategies for our esteemed clients. Working in close collaboration with our clients, creative teams, and technology experts, you will translate brand visions into sonic identities. Acting as a seamless extension of our client's business, you take on the role of a trusted advisor and partner. Your approach is consultative, taking the time to understand your clients brand and offering tailored, strategic guidance.
Your responsibilities go beyond account management; you are the driving force behind ensuring our clients receive not just a service, but an unparalleled experience. The role demands exceptional interpersonal skills and a deep understanding of what world-class customer service truly means. You’ll have a passion for fostering meaningful client relationships and be dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences, contributing to our continued success and the satisfaction of our valued clients.
Being both highly organised and strategic is not just a skill set but a mindset that shapes the way you approach every project. Your organisational acumen allows you to manage intricate details and intricate timelines, ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks. Simultaneously, your strategic thinking enables you to foresee the bigger picture, aligning each project with the overarching goals of the client and the company. Your passion for excellence fuels your determination to achieve those goals. It’s not just about meeting goals; it’s about surpassing them, setting new benchmarks, and continuously raising the bar for what success means.
Strategic objectives and responsibilities:
- Client-centric approach: Working closely with your clients to understand their brand values, objectives, and target audience, developing robust relationships built on trust and respect.
- Communication: Providing prompt and clear communication at every stage of the project, keeping clients informed about project progress, milestones achieved, and any potential challenges.
- Collaboration: Collaborating with our creative and technology experts to translate client requirements into impactful audio branding solutions.
- Project Management: Using data-drive insights to manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to delivery.
- Time Management: Taking an organized approach which ensures that each project receives the attention it deserves, guaranteeing timely delivery without compromising quality.
- Risk management: Using your ability to foresee challenges and proactively develop solutions that ensure projects stay on track, even in the face of unexpected obstacles.
- Achieving excellence: Approaching your KPI’s with a sense of ownership, embodying a relentless commitment to delivering exceptional results.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintaining thorough records of client interactions, project progress, and feedback.
- Continuous Improvement: Embracing a mindset of continuous improvement, seeking out feedback from your peers and management.
Measures of success:
- Extensive experience in a process driven B2B Account Management role
- Unrivalled attention to detail, creativity and initiative
- Ability to spot opportunity to increase revenue within account base
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What you’ll get in return:
- Free PureGym membership after 3-months served
- Cycle to work scheme
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Additional half day off for birthday
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Two volunteer days per year for a charity of your choice
- Smart pension scheme
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- All expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Free fruit & breakfast
- Company sports teams
- On-site barber and beautician
- Car valet service
- Career development directly linked to your performance
- Fundraising initiatives for our registered charity – the PHMG Foundation
- Dedicated Employee Assistance Programme
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.