Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm M-F
Location: Downtown Chicago, IL (in-office & on-site)
PHMG is recruiting for a friendly, welcoming and professional individual to take the position of Office Manager. This individual will play a vital role in ensuring a smooth coordination of our operations within the office. This person will work with our HR Director and CEO to ensure all daily tasks are completed.
PHMG is a dynamic, vibrant and sociable company. We are looking for an outgoing, organized and ambitious candidate who’ll fit in to this fast-paced working environment. This individual will thrive by balancing their duties while upholding PHMG’s high quality, high performance environment. Always one step ahead of the game, you’ll be keen to share ideas and use your initiative.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for the operational efficiency of both US offices (Chicago and Phoenix)
- PA to CEO and support the senior management team
- Manage the day to day relationship with respective office building management
- Ensure the office infrastructure is maintained and updated to meet the needs of the business
- Oversee the day to day smooth running of the office – anticipating and delivering the needs of the team to make them effective in their roles
- Procurement of goods and services for the office / vendor management ensuring effective spend within budget
- Working with the recruitment team on events and the on-boarding of new staff
- Working with HR on the operational management of employee benefits
- Working with internal marketing team to deliver numerous social events and team activities – Create the best employee experience from the moment they arrive until they leave at the end of the day. Every day should be a party !!
- Reception – meet and greet visitors – Be the face of PHMG
- Reporting to CEO and HR Director. One direct report ( Office Coordinator)
What we look for:
- Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
- One-year experience in an office management, store management, or general management
- Proactive and a self-starter that takes initiative
- Enjoys maintaining an orderly work place
- Strong fun personality who loves to make people happy – super well organized, self-starter, problem solver, think on your feet, nothing is too much trouble etc. etc.
- In return, opportunity to develop the role / function – particularly around the employee experience
- Someone who is passionate about service and takes great pride in what they do to benefit of the team. They are the glue that keeps the office running smoothly without us even knowing – anticipating the team’s needs
Perks of working at PHMG:
- 18 days PTO, 2 VTO days, plus 9 federal holidays
- Complete health benefits package including employer sponsored life insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Ventra Transit Benefit program
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere (intramurals, happy hours, )
- On-site barber
- Free onsite gym membership
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.