Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm M-F
Compensation: $40,000 annually
Location: Phoenix, AZ (in-office)
PHMG is recruiting for a friendly, welcoming, and professional individual to support our Phoenix Office. This individual will play a vital role in ensuring a smooth coordination of our operations within the office. This person will work our Office Manager ensure all daily tasks are completed.
PHMG is a dynamic, vibrant, and sociable company. We are looking for an outgoing, organized, and ambitious candidate who’ll fit in to this fast-paced working environment. This individual will thrive by balancing their duties while upholding PHMG’s high-quality, high-performance environment. Always one step ahead of the game, you’ll be keen to share ideas and use your initiative.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintaining cleanliness of the office space throughout the day
- Ensuring the office reflects the high-quality product we deliver for our clients
- Supporting sales, recruitment and marketing teams in daily operations and event planning
- Ensuring that the office snacks and beverages are stocked and well presented
- Working closely with office leadership to order food, beverages, and additional supplies
- Understanding importance of priorities to ensure cleanliness, and completion of tasks
- Performing weekly cleaning of refrigerators
- Supporting all departments in administrative work as needed
- Running errands as needed
What we look for:
- High school diploma required
- One-year experience in an office or hotel setting
- Proactive and a self-starter that takes initiative
- Enjoys maintaining an orderly workplace
- Comfortable with ad-hoc tasks
- Ideally you will have a background in the service / hospitality industry
- Ability to frequently lift and carry 25lbs +
Our story began in 1998 in a tiny office in Manchester, England; just one ambitious entrepreneur and one music producer.
Fast-forward a couple of decades, and now we help over 34,000 clients around the world to sound their best, everywhere their customers are ― whether that’s West Virginia, or Western Australia.
Yes, we work with some big names (and we’re very proud of that). But, if we’re honest, they’re very much in the minority; we understand what matters to small businesses because we were a small business, not so long ago.
And true, we’ve grown ― in fact, we now have a hundreds-strong team in locations across the world. Creative experts. Technical experts. Patent holders. Even Grammy winners!
But no matter what each day brings, we never lose sight of what matters: helping businesses to achieve their goals, time and time again.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
All applicants must possess current US work authorization.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.