Office Assistant – 1 Month Contract
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Start Date: Friday, May 2 – June 3rd 2022
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm M-F
Location: Downtown Chicago, IL (in-office & on-site)
PHMG is recruiting for a friendly, welcoming and professional individual to temporarily assist our Office Coordinator. This individual will play a vital role in ensuring a smooth coordination of our operations within the office. This person will work with our CEO to ensure all daily tasks are completed.
PHMG is a dynamic, vibrant and sociable company. We are looking for an outgoing, organized and ambitious candidate who’ll fit in to this fast-paced working environment. This individual will thrive by balancing their duties while upholding PHMG’s high quality, high performance environment. Always one step ahead of the game, you’ll be keen to share ideas and use your initiative.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintaining cleanliness of the three office spaces throughout the day
- Hourly runs of the dishwasher on each floor
- Ensuring that the office snacks and beverages are stocked and well-presented and fresh fruit and coffee is available on a regular basis
- Working closely with CEO to order food, beverages and supplies
- Understand importance of priorities to ensure cleanliness, and completion of tasks
- Weekly cleaning of refrigerators and microwaves
- Support all departments in administrative work as needed
- Run errands as needed
What we look for:
- High school diploma required
- One-year experience in an office or hotel setting
- Proactive and a self-starter that takes initiative
- Enjoys maintaining an orderly work place
- Comfortable with ad-hoc tasks
- Ideally you will have a background in the service / hospitality industry
Established in 1998 in the UK, PHMG has become the world’s leading audio branding agency – and now a company in hyper-growth. From our North American HQ in a prime North Michigan Avenue location, we’re expanding across the continent and beyond, making us one of Chicago’s fastest growing media companies.
We work with 36,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe, and this expansive client list includes household names of the caliber of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be, so we offer all our staff a complete portfolio of PH Perks. This extensive list of benefits includes free gym membership, in-house barber, beautician and bar, subsidized travel, CSR initiatives and many more exciting rewards. We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be – and our commitment to giving something back to our staff has earned us multiple awards:
- A Chicago Tribune Top Workplace (2018)
- Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (2018 and 2019)
- Great Place to Work certified company, earned following an in-depth survey of our staff (2019)
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
All applicants must possess current US work authorization.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.