Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
PHMG is a leading provider of audio branding solutions for businesses around the world. With a strong commitment to enhancing the auditory identity of our clients, we help them create memorable and impactful audio experiences. Our talented team of professionals works collaboratively to deliver innovative solutions that elevate brands through sound.
As a Management Accountant at PHMG, you will play a crucial role in our financial management and decision-making process. You will be responsible for analyzing financial data, preparing reports, and providing insights that drive informed business decisions. Your meticulous attention to detail, financial expertise, and ability to communicate complex financial information clearly will be instrumental in supporting our continued growth and success.
Strategic objectives and responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow for PHMG entities
- Variance analysis of actuals and business partnering with FP&A for ACT vs Budget analysis and commentary
- Preparation of management and statutory accounts, liaising with auditors and external advisers regarding areas such as Sales Taxes, Corporation Taxes
- Preparing submission and/or packs for external advisers including stats packs, Corporation Taxes, Sales Tax files
- Act as the key contact for auditors and external advisers for the assigned PHMG entities,
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc projects and analyses as required
Measures of success:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or working towards chartership
- Proven ability of management accounting skills
- A methodical approach to query resolution
- High standard of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Willingness to learn and naturally curious with a desire to improve current processes
What you’ll get in return:
- Performance-based compensation
- A collaborative, creative culture
- Smart pension scheme
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- Free membership at PureGym
- Birthday gifts and time off to celebrate
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas and bar
- Fundraising initiatives for our registered charity – the PHMG Foundation
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.