Learning and development Coordinator
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
People & Culture Coordinator
Ranked #10 in Glassdoor's “Top Work Culture and Leadership” 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain – London Stock Exchange Europe’s ‘One to Watch’ – European Business Awards.
The world’s leading audio branding agency, PHMG creates inspiring productions to make a business sing – and we’re looking for talented sales professionals to fuel our continual growth.
We’re looking for a People & Culture Coordinator to work with our Senior L&D Consultant and Head of L&D to provide day-to-day administrative support with all co-ordinated learning activities at PHMG including new starter induction programmes globally and developmental training sessions.
You’ll be highly organized, able to work under pressure and maintain an exceptional level of accuracy with your workload. You must be able to work collaboratively with all training stakeholders globally to orchestrate training schedules, be highly presentable and have exceptional time management skills.
The successful candidate will receive exceptional support and personal development and will hold an integral position within the business to drive a learning culture.
Our PH Perks package includes:
- Regular social and charitable events
- Onsite barber/beautician
- Corporate gym membership
- Onsite bar, gaming suite and recording studios
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- 1:1 HSBC financial advice
- 1:1 Professional health and nutritional advice
- Exclusive retail and restaurant discounts
- Car valet service
- Dry cleaning and tailoring Service
- Cycle to work scheme
We run a global operation from our Manchester HQ – pitching to clients in the UK, US and Australia – so can offer you a shift pattern that works around your life.
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
Responsible to: Head of L&D
Salary: £20K – £22K
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester, UK
External relationships: approved training suppliers
Internal relationships: all internal stakeholders at PHMG
Hours: 8.45am – 5.15pm
- Providing administrative support for the L&D Team function to deliver impeccable induction experiences
- Arranging hospitality, room layout and equipment for participants attending workshops and events globally, liaison with trainers, booking training rooms, printing and distributing course materials and ensuring required equipment is available and in working order for the efficient running of all relevant events.
- Liaising with the Talent Acquisition Team to coordinate a seamless induction process.
- Liaising with Marketing and Office Management to order required training stationary & PHMG marketing materials.
- Carrying out research as directed into training providers or other information.
- Developing and maintaining accurate and easily accessible records and processes for all learning and development activities and processes including recording and monitoring attendance, ensuring that staff required to attend specific workshops are easily identified and followed up.
- Liaising with line managers and delegates to ensure all staff are booked on required events within agreed timeframes.
- Assisting with the performance development scheme process; ensuring documentation is returned and logged in line with the procedural timelines and reports produced.
- Ensuring evaluation forms are completed and returned for training events
Skills, qualities and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ambitious, reliable and focused
- Personable and highly presentable
- Dedicated team player with drive and initiative
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Flexible, enthusiastic and proactive with an organised
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.