Key Account Manager
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Role: Key Account Manager
Location: 401 N Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL
Working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe, PHMG is a world-leader in audio branding and cloud- based telephony optimization – trusted by leading brands and SMEs alike to enhance the caller experience at every opportunity.
We’re expanding our client success team and are currently recruiting a proven Key Account Manager to join our Chicago Account Management team.
You’ll be responsible for handling the day-to-day management of client accounts; made up of new clients sent your way by our expert sales teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting a portfolio of new and existing clients
- Delivering a world-class consultative audio branding service and support through telephone, email and online meetings
- Liaising with the Copy, Production and Music & Voice teams with the Key Account Operations Associate to creatively develop client audio branding productions
- Providing expert audio branding advice that brings continual value to clients
- Maintaining strong communication channels and building valuable relationships with clients and internal departments
- On-board new Key Accounts to the highest standard to ensure the best start to their relationship with PHMG
- Using your expertise in audio branding to identify and close on new business opportunities
- Manage ‘tentative’ client situations to retain business and solve problems
What we look for:
- Previous experience in a client service role
- An ambitious self-starter with drive, creativity, and a commitment to first-class customer service
- Highly organized and methodical
- Strong interpersonal skills – you’re enthusiastic and know how to interact with a team and clients
- Confident in face-to-face presentation
- An understanding of the fast-moving B2B market
- Strong listening and writing skills and an ability to speak articulately and confidently
- Motivated by targets and tight deadlines
- Shows initiative to identify and exploit potential vertical sales opportunities – and know how to close a deal
- Ability to work under pressure with a constant positive outlook when faced with complex client issues
- Expertise with all standard PC software and CRM databases
Perks of working at PHMG:
- 20 Days PTO, plus 7 federal holidays
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- 401k with company matching
- Commuter benefits through Ventra and Divvy, and subsidized parking options
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of Lake Michigan
- Free onsite gym membership
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
All applicants must possess current US work Authorization.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.