Junior Project Coordinator
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Project Coordinator, 10am-7pm
Location: 401 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL
Working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe, PHMG is a world-leader in audio branding and cloud-based telephony optimization – trusted by leading brands and SMEs alike to enhance the caller experience at every opportunity.
To maintain our position at the forefront of our industry – and sustain our continual growth – we’re expanding our technology consulting team supporting our clients.
As a Project Coordinator you’ll provide technical support services for our clients VOIP phone systems. With support from our expert internal engineering team and 3rd party providers you’ll be committed to delivering the best experience possible, ensuring clients experience the world-class service we’re known for.
Working hand-in-hand with our dedicated Account Managers you’ll gain a detailed technical understanding of their phone system and determine the best strategy to upload our productions.
You will keep detailed records and documentation in our Customer Relationship Management system, so we’ll make the best use of your organization skills and ability to prioritize your own time. You’ll have a detailed training plan to develop your technical skills. What we ask is that you bring the passion, hard work and drive to be successful.
What you’ll need:
- Strong communication skills
- Data entry and analysis experience
- A highly organized approach to your work
- Experience working in an IT/Tech environment performing problem solving tasks or trouble shooting IT issues
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience of basic reporting and documenting
- The ability to work with multiple teams at one time
What you’ll be doing:
- Organizing and coordinating technical work with external sub-contractors, in-house engineers or other internal teams
- Logging into client telephone systems remotely to implement changes to the call flow or to upload new audio productions
- Scheduling remote engineering works on customer sites for field engineers or 3rd party contractors
- Managing and updating all project work into the CRM and related project cases
Perks of working at PHMG:
- 18 days PTO, 2 VTO days, plus 9 federal holidays
- Complete health benefits package including employer sponsored life insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Ventra Transit Benefit program
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere (intramurals, happy hours, etc.)
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of Lake Michigan
- Monthly on-site barber and masseuse
- Free onsite gym membership
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the caliber of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
All applicants must possess current US work authorization.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.