Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Role: Junior Copywriter
Location: Manchester – part office, part remote
Salary: Up to £22,500
Every one of our audio branding productions is built around compelling copy. We create scripts that capture the unique tone of every one of our clients – writing especially for the spoken word to ensure the message is heard loud and clear.
These scripts all pass through the hands of our talented Copywriters – who make sure each word perfectly sums up the client’s brand values. Skilled in translating creative briefs into engaging copy, they demonstrate the versatility to write for a range of industries – from small, family-run businesses to our biggest global names.
It’s all about understanding the nuances of each territory, market and location. From next-day demos that showcase the potential of the product, to complete scripts that enhance a company’s audio identity, they consistently deliver high-quality scripts that delight our clients and help seal the deal.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Writing original, engaging and brand-congruent On-Hold Marketing demo scripts to secure the business of a diverse range of clients
- Proofreading / editing
- Meeting tight individual and team deadlines
- Writing blogs to promote the value of audio branding
- Taking an active role in creative collaboration with fellow members of the copywriting team
What You’ll Need
- The ability to write powerful, meaningful and persuasive copy for a wide variety of industries and audiences
- The ability to research, synthesise and simplify complex information
- An awareness of the significance of brand identity
- An ability to multitask, prioritise work, and manage deadlines with minimum supervision
What You’ll Get In Return
- Performance-based compensation
- A collaborative, creative culture with access to world-renowned producers
- Smart pension scheme
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- Free gym membership at PureGym
- Birthday gifts and time off to celebrate
- Fundraising initiatives for our registered charity – the PHMG Foundation
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.