Head of Sales
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Head of Sales
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Sales to play a crucial role in continuing our company’s success, acting as a Sales Leader and an advocate for our product in all communications. We’re looking for an individual with a background in direct sales (preferably B2B) and who has experience in managing sales professionals and driving success. The role requires you to be comfortable in building and maintaining a high performing team whilst also developing a coaching culture to drive continuous improvement.
PHMG are the global leaders in audio branding, and have recently celebrated their 24th anniversary. We work with tens of thousands of businesses – from big-name brands like Adidas and Samsung, to ambitious local businesses – to create inspiring audio productions that make their business sing. If you’re a talented sales professional who can hit the ground running, with ambition and skills to share as we grow, we want to hear from you.
Join us and we’ll invest heavily in you to make you even better (because it’s in our best interests). We’ll reward you with a competitive basic salary, monthly incentives to build your bonuses, and annual awards that celebrate the best in the business
What you’ll be doing:
- Coaching Sales teams to book appointments for prospects to meet with our field-based Business Development Managers.
- Live desk coaching, 1:1 training sessions and group training
- Quality assurance of your teams' calls
- Provide a world-class Sales service to maximize any opportunities to grow new business
- Liaising with key departments to maintain strong communication channels
- Gaining a high level of knowledge of our products to maximize effectiveness in Sales
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of market conditions across your region
Perks of working at PHMG:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Promotion opportunities as early as 6 months
- Sales leadership development program and comprehensive induction with ongoing training
- Lucrative incentives and bonuses including trips to the US and top tech prizes
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Exciting social scene and lively atmospheres
- Half day off on the day after your birthday
- Free gym membership after time serve
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.