Head of Sales – Brisbane
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
About the role:
We welcomed our Australian team in Brisbane as of January 2023, and we are now building our Australian presence, which the Head of Sales position will be an integral part of.
The Head of Sales position will play a key part in setting the culture of the business as well as acting as a broad all-rounder for all parts of the business.
As a sale led organization, we understand the importance of sales and we are looking for a high performing Head of Sales who can take on the responsibility for the sales teams.
Our tele sales teams are primarily focused on booking appointments from a well-established prospect list, to allow our field sales team to attend meetings.
The Head of Sales will be responsible for the execution of the tele sales strategy of the business and will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Partnering with our recruitment team, you will assist in hiring our tele sales teams in Brisbane.
- Influenced by our established global teams, you will cooperate with the Head of Sales to build out the capability of our Australian tele sales teams.
- You will work closely with the Sales Trainers on ensuring a clear training and development roadmap that is aligned to a career path to ensure that we reward and recognize high performances.
- Understand our systems and processes and looking to adapt these to ensure peak performance across all aspects of the business.
We need an innovator and leader who has a proven track record in leading large tele sales teams. Commitment, resilience and the ability to move fast and get the tasks done will be the order of the day, however the opportunity to join us at this inception point means that the opportunities for growth are endless.
You will need experience within driving and implementing all aspects of strategic and operational imperatives within a tele sales function. In short, we need someone that has ideas but is also capable to implement them.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related position.
- Similar sales and management experience.
- Experience in managing teams up to 10 -15 employees.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High level of both written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
What you’ll get in return:
- Very competitive base salary and remuneration.
- Opportunity to help create and shape a business and culture, that for the right person will result in long term career growth.
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to help shape and build a business from the ground up.
Established in 1998 in the UK, PHMG has become the world’s leading audio branding agency – and is now a company in hypergrowth. We work with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe, and this expansive client list includes household names of the caliber of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Soundtrack™- strengthening their business identity in the most memorable and emotive way.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.