Front-End Software Developer
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Front-End Software Developer
Flexible approach to working – Home and office based
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Coca-Cola, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for Senior Front-End Developers to join our growing Engineering team. This role will be reporting to the Director of Engineering and form part of the Web Development team, working a variety of different projects. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with stakeholders to create interactive user interfaces and scalable web applications
- Applying a combination of technology, programming a Design to code website and client portal appearances
- Responsible for planning & delivering new features
- Ensuring that high coding standards are met and promoting best practice
- Collaborating with the Engineering team to ensure that the features are correctly understood and implemented
- Where necessary, mentoring, and upskilling members of the team
What you will need:
- Experienced using React, next.js and node.js frameworks
- Hands on experience building and expanding secure and scalable web applications
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative working style, ability to work well with others and as a team
- Professional manner and strong attention to detail
- The ability to solve complex problems, offering innovative and user-friendly solutions
- Must have the right to work in the UK
What you’ll get in return:
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Free gym membership at PureGym
- Flexible working
- Time off to celebrate life events (Birthdays, Weddings etc)
- Smart pension scheme following a three-month probationary period
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme (wellbeing)
We have a 2 stage interview process; if we feel your experience looks like right for our team you’ll be invited for a video interview to meet with our Director of Engineering, followed by a face to face meeting at our office to meet the team and take a look around.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.