Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Role: Facilities Manager
Location: Manchester, Old Trafford
Hours: 08:45 to 17:15, Monday to Friday
Salary: up to £40k
We’re looking for an experienced and hands on Facilities Manager to join our busy Manchester office. Working with a variety of departments you’ll ensure the smooth coordination of our services. This means, we need a hardworking, hands on and versatile individual with experience of office-based Facilities Management – who also has fantastic organisational and relationship building skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinating between multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance and security
- Ensuring that basic facilities such as water and heating are well maintained
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health & security standards
- Allocating and managing space between floors
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Drafting reports, seating plans and making written recommendations
- Promoting a safety culture that operates in accordance with company health & safety guidelines and Covid-19 Guidelines
- Managing third-party suppliers or contractors
- Ensuring high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Quality assurance of work done by team members or third-party suppliers
- Ensuring adequate stock of consumable materials are kept
- Coordinating office contracts & negotiations
- Engaging with legal professionals
- Maintain high standards of professional aesthetics
- Coordinating with building management
What you’ll need:
- Experience in office-based Facilities Management
- Experience in managing essential services
- High levels of organisation
- Fantastic communication and relationship development skills
- Proven track record of problem solving
- Technical knowledge of building services
- Ability to manage a varied and complex workload
What you’ll get in return:
- Free gym membership
- In-house barber and beautician
- Biannual spectacular company events
- Sociable atmosphere with office bar
- Company sports teams
- Dedicated Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to work scheme
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe. This expansive list includes household names of the
calibre of Coca-Cola, Samsung, Audi and Adidas as well as SME’s in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable and emotive way.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.