Continuous Improvement Manager
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Role: Continuous Improvement Manager
Hours: 8:45am – 5:15pm
Package: £40k OTE
We are seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented Continuous Improvement Manager to join our team and drive small tactical changes that enhance efficiency and effectiveness within our sales and operations processes. The ideal candidate will have a keen analytical mindset, a passion for process optimisation, and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
Process Analysis and Evaluation:
- Conduct thorough analyses of current sales and operations processes to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather insights and feedback on existing workflows.
Tactical Change Implementation:
- Propose and implement small-scale tactical changes to streamline processes and improve overall productivity and effectiveness.
- Monitor the impact of changes and calculate business benefit where possible.
- Owing the business suggestion scheme to size, prioritise and implement change ideas from SMEs.
Data-driven Decision Making:
- Utilise data and metrics to identify trends, bottlenecks, and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide data-driven recommendations to support decision-making processes.
- Work closely with sales, operations, and other supporting departments to understand their needs and challenges.
- Foster a collaborative environment to implement changes seamlessly across teams.
- CI / Lean / Sig Sigma qualification would be highly desirable / beneficial but not essential
- Experience in C.I, Lean or Business Improvement role
- Capable in solving problems and driven to execute
- Very strong communication skills
- Demonstrated effective team player
- Extensive knowledge of C.I initiatives and LEAN tools
What We Can Offer You
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Free gym membership (after 3 months)
- Smart pension scheme
- Charity/ volunteer days
- All expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- On-site barber and beautician
- Enhanced maternity cover
- Specsavers vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Time off to celebrate your birthday, wedding, life events
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.