Internal Communications Manager
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Internal Communications Manager
There are only a small number of opportunities that come along in a career that enable us to be leaders in a journey of positive transformation…
From our offices in Manchester and Leeds in the UK, and Chicago and Phoenix in the USA, to the dozens of field-based staff all over the world, more than 700 passionate employees work together to serve over 32,000 clients globally. A natural collaborator and communicator, you’ll play a key role in uniting your colleagues through a clear and engaging Internal Communications strategy.
Working closely with our new Head of Internal Communications, you’ll help articulate our company vision and transformation journey, identifying the channels and content formats that drive real engagement.
With access to global leaders, a wealth of internal creative expertise and your passion to make a real difference, this could be the ‘once in a career’ opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting our Head of Internal Communications on devising and implementing our Internal Communication strategy
- Managing a robust calendar of messaging and developing internal communication channels
- Developing detailed and impactful internal communications campaigns and initiatives that keep our employees around the world engaged and informed
- Creating engaging multimedia content (e.g. videos, podcasts) and bringing in ideas for new formats
- Serving as a communication liaison for cross functional teams, providing advice and guidance on communication activities
- Seeking out news and stories which will engage colleagues, celebrate their successes, and support our key messages
- Supporting the Events Manager with company-wide internal events
- Managing feedback campaigns and conducting focus groups
- Analysing campaign engagement to develop approaches that ensure our communications are continually optimised for success
What you’ll need:
- Experience working in an Internal Communications or Employee Engagement role
- Track record of delivering engaging internal communications campaigns
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Strong writing and editing ability
- Experience in video editing and creating engaging and new formats of content
- Experience working in a global environment would be beneficial
What you'll get in return:
- £40-50k OTE
- 23 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Opportunity to travel to our global offices
- Free PureGym membership
- SMART pension following your probation period
- Comprehensive life assurance and critical illness insurance
- Time off to celebrate life events
- All expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- On-site barber and beautician
- Cycle to work scheme
Since 1998 we’ve grown and grown to support 36,000 clients around the world to sound their best, everywhere their customers are – whether that’s West Virginia, or Western Australia .
We count some big-name brands among their ranks, and lots of smaller ones too. Because we’re obsessed with audio, and believe every business can harness its power to forge deeper connections with their customers at every point across their relationship.
Whatever it is you want to shout about, we can help make it happen – with our exclusive music, expert voice artistry, professional scriptwriting and patented editing working in perfect harmony.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.