Cloud Voice Engineer
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Role: Cloud Voice Engineer
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm CST
Salary: $55,000 OTE
PHMG is a global leader in audio branding, providing premium services that elevate the client experience. As a CX Architect at PHMG, you will play a crucial role in delivering exceptional services to our clients, encompassing CCE projects, phone system cloud referrals, client consultations, presentations, internal technical support, escalated/ad-hoc implementation work, KnowledgeBase assistance, and delivering technical training.
You will be positioned at the epicenter of our commitment to excellence, undertaking a multifaceted role that spans an extensive range of premium services, each contributing to the overarching goal of exceeding client expectations.
Strategic objectives and responsibilities:
- Consulting with clients to understand their telephone system capabilities and effectively managing clients through our CCE service.
- Utilizing phone system cloud referral processing skills to enhance client experiences.
- Providing consulting and technical assistance to account management support teams.
- Offering training and support to Implementation members dealing with complex casework.
- Successfully completing key account projects that necessitate premium services input.
- Engaging with clients to discuss telephone system capabilities, setting expectations, and establishing positive working relationships.
- Implementing audio solutions for mid-market/enterprise clients with multiple locations (multi-site/100+ extensions).
- Configuring and implementing audio on cloud-based phone systems.
- Communicating and consulting with clients or Client Services teams via phone or email.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrating effective presentation skills.
Measures of success:
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the Technical Implementation role.
- Outstanding communication and administrative skills.
- Exceptional client communication and presentation abilities.
- Strong sense of urgency and comfort in handling high volumes of casework.
- Dedication to teamwork with a proactive and initiative-driven approach.
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and rewards
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Free gym membership at PureGym
- Smart pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance
- Birthday gifts and time off to celebrate
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas and bar
- Dry cleaning and tailoring service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fundraising initiatives for our registered charity – the PHMG Foundation
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.