Client Success Director, North American Market
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Working with 38,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe, PHMG is a world-leader in audio branding and cloud based telephony optimization – trusted by leading brands and SMEs alike to enhance the caller experience at every opportunity.
To maintain our position at the forefront of our industry – and sustain our continual growth – we’re expanding our client success team and we’d like you to join them.
Your new role:
- Liaising with our North American clients daily via telephone and email
- Provide a world-class Sales service to maximise any opportunities to retain existing business
- Implementing business strategy and service values to meet client retention targets
- Managing a customer support database on a day-to-day basis
- Liaising with key internal departments to maintain strong communication channels
- Gaining a high level of knowledge of our products to maximize effectiveness in client retention
- Correctly identifying issues in the Sales process through effective questioning
- Working North American hours
Your skills and experience:
- Ability to work under pressure with a constant positive outlook when being faced with
complex client issues
- Effective personal organisation; self-starter with drive, ambition and creativity
- The ability to build valuable relationships, both internally and externally
- Planning, presentation and negotiation skills, coupled with excellent written and
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities
- Capability and commitment to manage personal and professional development
Perks of working at PHMG:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Promotion opportunities as early as 6 months
- Sales leadership development program and comprehensive induction with ongoing training
- Lucrative incentives and bonuses including trips to the US and top tech prizes
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Exciting social scene and lively atmospheres
- Half day off on the day after your birthday
- Free gym membership after time served
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester UK based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.