Client Services Intern
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Role: Client Services Intern
Location: 401 N Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL
Duration: June – September (40 hours a week)
Salary: $15.40 per hour
PHMG is recruiting a friendly, welcoming and professional individual to take the position of Client Services Intern between June and September 2023.
This role has the potential to become a permanent Junior Account Manager position upon successful completion of internship.
As a Client Services Intern, you would be responsible for the day-to day administrative tasks, providing support to both the Activation and Engagement Account Management teams, ensuring an exceptional client experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing administrative support to the wider Client Services department
- Providing technical support to clients via email and phone
- Ensuring that the CRM system is updated with relevant information and account notes
- Responding to client queries as well as chasing clients for scripts, approvals, and relevant login details
- Liaising with various internal teams to successfully project manage ongoing open client cases
- Reviewing and ensuring accuracy of creative cases prior to sending on to the client
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful completion of each project
- Providing assistance with routine office tasks as required
What we look for:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in Music, Business, Marketing or similar discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Ability to handle confidential client information in a professional manner
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and environments
Perks of working at PHMG:
- 20 Days PTO plus 7 federal holidays
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- 401k with company matching
- Commuter benefits through Ventra and Divvy, and subsidized parking options
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of Lake Michigan
- Free onsite gym membership
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
All applicants must possess current US work Authorization.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.