Client Services Coordinator
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with more than 36,000 clients in 39 countries. Globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola trust us to make them sound as good as they look.
We’re looking for ambitious Coordinator to join our Client Care team to play a vital role in the day-to-day management of our account base, made up of long-standing clients and new clients signed up by our expert sales teams.
Our Coordinators help to ensure all our clients receive a high-quality and timely service by partnering with different teams in the organisation – such as Account Managers, Copywriters, Post-Production and Technical Teams.
Role: Full time, permanent
Compensation package: £26,000 basic with realistic first year earnings of £28,000
Office location: Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PQ
Working hours: 8.45am – 5.15pm (Monday to Friday)
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking responsibility for the project management of all creative aspects of the client journey
- Liaising with the Copy, Post-Production, Music and Voice teams to develop client audio branding productions
- Working alongside the Technical Teams to ensure the implementation of all productions as well as resolving any outstanding cases
- Contacting clients following email campaigns to ascertain update requirements
- Understanding the Account Managers client base and supporting with searching for additional business opportunities
- Ensuring a timely response to incoming client queries and requests as well as proactively contacting clients/internal departments as and when required
- Performing audio branding quality check calls with clients and troubleshoot when required
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with proven experience within a similar role
- An ambitious self-starter with drive, creativity and a commitment to first-class customer service
- Strong listening and writing skills and an ability to speak articulately and confidently
- High levels of attention to detail and expert organisational/time-management skills
- Expertise with all standard PC software and CRM databases
- A commercial mindset to be able to balance client need with business objectives
- Commitment to personal development and career growth
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and rewards
- £50/month timekeeping bonus
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Free gym membership at PureGym
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday time off to celebrate
- Fundraising initiatives for our registered charity – the PHMG Foundation
- All expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- On-site barber and beautician
- Smart pension scheme
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas and bar
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.