Client Implementation Manager
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Role: Client Implementation Manager
Location: 401 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL
Salary: $65,000 base with an OTE of $75,000
Working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe, PHMG is a world-leader in audio branding and cloud-based telephony optimization – trusted by leading brands and SMEs alike to enhance the caller experience at every opportunity.
We’re expanding our client care department and are currently recruiting a proven Client Implementation Manager to join our successful Customer Success team.
Our Account Managers are responsible for managing the onboarding of our new clients, sent their way by our expert sales teams. Account Managers are the face of the company, and it is their job to deliver a world-class first impression to all our clients; presenting a polished, professional image that reassures the client immediately. As part of the role, they host brand consultations, prepare creative and technical briefs, and work collaboratively across a matrix of teams to deliver an industry-leading audio branding solution. Activation Consultants manage 50-60 onboarding projects simultaneously, with each lasting between 60 and 120 days depending on requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Onboarding: Explaining how our service works, learning about our clients’ business plans, managing expectations and building rapport
- Client relations: Acting as liaison between the client and our creative teams (copy, production, etc.) and taking responsibility for overall client satisfaction – i.e. developing, implementing and managing audio productions, resolving issues, managing expectations and building solid working relationships
- Client retention: Analyzing current ROIs, developing insights, helping clients interpret findings and understand opportunities for future Audio Branding executions etc.
- Revenue optimization: Executing upsell and cross-sell opportunities; obtaining client referrals, etc.
What we look for:
- A proactive and effective written and verbal communicator
- A creative, analytical problem-solver who focuses on delivering client satisfaction
- Hungry and able to learn new things quickly (especially about our products and operational processes)
- Highly organized and a diligent project manager, able to multi-task on client projects and deliverables
- The kind of person who thrives in a fast-paced, metrics-based environment
- Someone with a confirmed history of building client relationships
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution
- The ability to achieve quotas and other business-critical metrics.
Perks of working at PHMG:
- 20 days PTO plus 7 federal holidays
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- 401k with company matching (3%)
- Commuter benefits through Ventra and Divvy, and subsidized parking options
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere (intramurals, happy hours, etc.)
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of Lake Michigan
- Free onsite gym membership
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.