Client Care Director
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
The world’s leading audio branding agency, PHMG creates technology-fuelled, creative branding solutions to help businesses across the globe make the most of every audio touchpoint. Our global client base reaches across 54 countries – and we’re investing in ensuring that each of our 36,000 clients has an unrivalled customer experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Care Director to play a crucial role in continuing our company’s success, acting as an advocate for our product in all communications. We’re looking for an individual with a background in either sales, account management or operations, who enjoys engaging with clients day-to-day to gather feedback and improve our service through updates and changes.
The role requires you to be comfortable when communicating with clients of all levels, both over the telephone and via email – so excellent communication skills are a must. You’ll be confident when dealing with any situation that arises, self-motivated and a highly skilled problem solver. You’re also an exceptional listener, ever empathetic to our clients’ needs while respecting our needs, too.
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
Salary: £35,000 base and £55,000 OTE
Hours: Monday – Thursday (1pm – 10pm), Friday (1pm – 6pm) – 4.5 days per week
- Taking inbound enquiries from clients who intend to cancel or review their subscription
- Providing world-class customer service to maximise any opportunities to retain existing business
- Correctly identifying customer issues through effective questioning
- Providing solutions through quality communication, leading to a fast and efficient customer experience
- Maintaining an excellent level of knowledge of all our products and services in order to offer the customer a solution that is tailored to their needs
- Booking appointments for clients to meet with our field-based Heads of Client Support
- Managing a CRM database on a day-to-day basis
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Previous experience working in a B2B role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to thrive in an environment targeted towards customer retention and satisfaction
- Effective personal organisation; self-starter with drive, ambition and creativity
- The ability to negotiate, coupled with excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure with a constant positive outlook when being faced with complex client issues
- Free PureGym membership after 3-months served
- Cycle to work scheme
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Additional half day off for birthday
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Two volunteer days per year for a charity of your choice
- Smart pension scheme
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- All expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Free fruit & breakfast
- Company sports teams
- On-site barber and beautician
- Car valet service
- Career development directly linked to your performance
- Fundraising initiatives for our registered charity – the PHMG Foundation
- Dedicated Employee Assistance Programme