Inside Sales Representative
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Concept-selling the unique benefits of audio branding to CEOs and Business Owners across the
• Booking quality sales meetings for our world-class outside sales representatives
• Generating leads and prospecting new business
• Exceeding high volume sales goals while working in a team environment
• Earning commission – our top earners are exceeding $170K as an OTE
✅ Progression Opportunities as early as 3 months
Equitable Building, 401 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, United States
What We Look For
• 1-3 years of relevant direct sales experience – if you don’t have sales experience, we want you to
demonstrate the following;
• The ability to source great prospects and obtain all necessary information to close the deal
• A strong hunger for success with real financial motivation
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed quotas (sales rankings preferred)
• Ability to efficiently prioritize tasks and manage time
• A coachable individual who’s open to new ideas and feedback, and is looking to advance their
• Drive, ambition and a strong work ethic
• The ability to thrive in a competitive, sociable sales environment
• Excellent communication skills, huge energy and a positive attitude
• A consistently polished and professional approach to work
Training And Development
• Comprehensive in-class sales academy course with our internal training manager
• Bi-weekly training from management on commercial awareness, strategic sourcing, tonality and
cadence, closing techniques and a range of other areas.
• One-to-one training for management and coaching skills upon promotion
• Additional training from department heads, data support and engineering teams
• Clear path to progression
Perks Of Working At PHMG
• 18 days PTO, 2 VTO days, plus 9 federal holidays.
• Complete health benefits package including employer sponsored life insurance
• 401K with company matching
• Ventra Transit Benefit program
• Trip incentives and top tech prizes
• Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere (intramurals, happy hours, etc.)
• Dynamic offices with spectacular views of lake Michigan
• Weekly sales winners’ lunch with CEO and management
• Monthly on-site barber and masseuse
• Monthly President’s Club dinners at Chicago’s best restaurants
• Free onsite gym membership
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.