Business Change Coordinator
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Business Change Coordinator
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
Reporting into the Head of Strategic Projects, you will play an integral part of the business change function by supporting the successful delivery projects through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting. Working on cross functional projects, you will be responsible for ensuring that the projects have enough support to meet project deadlines and ensure accurate and timely board reporting.
With a holistic view of the PHMG strategic projects, you will be fundamental in reviewing projects from a holistic business perspective and escalating and mitigating any potential risks to project delivery.
Collaboration is key in this role; liaising with stakeholders from all over the business you will be exposed to the end-to-end transformation roadmap and will be a key player in enabling strategic change.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working within a business change and business transformation function
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of business analysis and successful business change
- Experience in business transformation projects and and operational change
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of business process analysis and design techniques, including the use of collaborative tools
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and proactive approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What you’ll get in return:
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Free gym membership at PureGym
- Remote/ Flexible working
- Time off to celebrate life events (Birthdays, Weddings etc)
- Smart pension scheme following a three-month probationary period
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme (wellbeing)
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market.
We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.