Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Role: Brand Copywriter
Location: Old Trafford Manchester
Hours: 8.45am – 5.15pm
Package: up to £26,000
PHMG is a global leader in audio branding, providing innovative audio solutions to thousands of clients worldwide. We believe in the power of effective internal communication to engage, motivate, and inform our employees, and we’re seeking a talented Brand Copywriter to join our team. We are seeking a talented Brand Copywriter to join our team, you will play a pivotal part in shaping our internal messaging and ensuring that our team members are informed, inspired, and aligned with our company's vision and values.
As a Brand Copywriter at PHMG, you will be responsible for creating clear, engaging, and persuasive written content that effectively communicates information, updated and company culture to our employees. You will collaborate with various departments and stakeholders to maintain consisted and compelling internal messaging, driving employee engagement and alignment with our company’s mission.
Strategic objectives and responsibilities:
- Work with out Internal Communications team to deliver ‘our brand voice’ to our teams around the world
- Utilise our new comms platform, WorkVivo to provide regular updates and campaign messages
- Work alongside our Design team to create best-in-class creative across digital and print
- Embody our brand values of passion, hard work and continuous improvement
Measures of success:
- Creative and confident
- Collaborative – a passionate team member and a natural collaborator
- Excited to be working in a fast-paced high growth business
- An awareness of the significance of brand identity
- An ability to multitask, prioritise work, and manage deadlines with minimum supervision
- Previous Copywriting experience
What you get in return
- Free PureGym membership after 3-months served
- Cycle to work scheme
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Additional half day off for birthday
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Two volunteer days per year for a charity of your choice
- Smart pension scheme
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- All expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Free fruit & breakfast
- Company sports teams
- On-site barber and beautician
- Car valet service
- Career development directly linked to your performance
- Fundraising initiatives for our registered charity – the PHMG Foundation
- Dedicated Employee Assistance Program
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.