Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Role: Activation Specialist
Location: Chicago (ON-SITE)
Start: 25 April 2022
Salary: Competitive Base Salary with uncapped commissions
Working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe, PHMG is a world-leader in audio branding and cloud-based telephony optimization – trusted by leading brands and SMEs alike to enhance the caller experience at every opportunity.
We’re expanding our client care department and are currently recruiting proven Onboarding and Activation Specialist to launch our new Chicago Customer Success team.
You’ll be the dedicated point of contact for our new client accounts; made up of new clients sent your way by our expert sales teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Onboarding: Explaining how our service works, learning about our clients’ business plans, managing
expectations, building rapport, etc.
- Client relations: Acting as liaison between the client and our creative teams (copy, production, etc.),
and taking responsibility for overall satisfaction – i.e. Resolving issues; developing, implementing and
managing audio productions, etc.
- Client retention: Analyzing current ROIs, developing insights, helping clients interpret findings and
understand opportunities for future Audio Branding executions etc.
- Revenue optimization: Executing upsell and cross-sell opportunities; obtaining client referral, etc.
What we look for:
- A proactive and effective written and verbal communicator
- A creative, analytical problem-solver who focuses on delivering client satisfaction
- Hungry and able to learn new things quickly (especially about our products and operational processes)
- Highly organized and a diligent project manager, able to multi-task on client projects and deliverables
- The kind of person who thrives in a fast-paced, metrics-based environment
- Someone with a confirmed history of building client relationships
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution
- The ability to achieve quotas and other business-critical metrics.
Perks of working at PHMG:
- 18 days PTO, 2 VTO days, plus 9 federal holidays
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- 401k with company matching (3%)
- Commuter benefits through Ventra and Divvy, and subsidized parking options
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere (intramurals, happy hours, etc.)
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of Lake Michigan
- Free onsite gym membership
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.