Account Manager (4 nights per week)
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Our Account Managers are responsible for the day-to-day management of 300-400 accounts, made up of long-standing clients and new clients sent their way by our expert sales teams. Through seamless coordination with our creatives, they deliver top-quality productions whilst proactively consulting on their clients’ ongoing marketing needs.
New Account Managers will start with a base of 200 clients and will be expected to onboard new clients every month, building up to around 400 clients. From the very first meeting, they present a polished, professional image that reassures clients that they’re in good hands.
They epitomise the concept of a ‘people person’ – experts in relationship management, rapport building over the phone and specialising in developing long-term relationships with decision makers. Active listeners, they engage clients to understand their business plans and marketing needs and present innovative solutions. Ultimately, they strive to be a true extension of their client’s business.
Compensation package: Up to £35k basic with realistic first year earnings of £50k
Office location: Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PQ
Working hours: You will work a 4 day week (10pm – 7am)
Reports to: Client Services Manager
Strategic objectives and responsibilities:
- At every touch-point, you’ll demonstrate your expert-level understanding of your clients’ needs, PHMG’s product portfolio and the wider industry to offer clients exceptional creative, technical and commercial support
- Working collaboratively across a matrix of teams to deliver productions and audio projects to exemplary standards, exceeding client expectations with the highest level of communication and project management
- You deliver industry-leading customer service to ensure satisfaction continuously improves
- You have a constant pipeline of potential new business opportunities. You’re never chasing at the last minute to hit target
- You’re always looking to identify commercial opportunities within your client base and foster long-term client relationships through a contact model that works for each client
- You know your numbers and how you can improve key metrics. You spot trends in data and are always planning ahead. You’re not surprised at the end of any month as you’ve been monitoring the health of your client base constantly
- You seek out guidance and support from your peers and across your network – your commitment to your personal development is obvious to everyone around you
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and rewards
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Free gym membership at PureGym
- Time off to celebrate life events
- Smart pension scheme following a three-month probationary period
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.