Account Management Team Leader
Builtin have named us one of the best places to work in Chicago.
Our staff are committed to continuously improving. They’re not afraid of hard work. And they have passion coursing through their veins.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PQ
Salary: £37,500 basic with realistic first year earnings of £55k – £60k
PHMG works with more than 36,000 clients across the globe – and we’re committed to delivering the very best service to every single one. This dedication has led to the rapid expansion of our client care teams, creating brand new opportunities for talented people who share our passion. If you’re a natural born leader and an expert in managing performance, we want to hear from you.
You’ll be leading a team of Client Services Account Managers and Account Associates, collectively tasked with ensuring our clients get the most from our service. Your team activate new client accounts by collaborating across our client care, sales and creative teams, to ensure that new productions are setup and meet the client’s and PHMG’s standards.
You’ll drive measurable results through your team and will be comfortable taking a hands-on approach to client care, demonstrating your expertise and focus on high performance. With a track record of managing and coaching junior-senior level employees, you’ll motivate and inspire your team to deliver at a consistently high level. Through proactive on the job training and support you’ll ensure everyone hits their personal target and can reach their career goals.
Your leadership experience in a highly results-driven environment will allow you to add real value to our Client Services leadership team, ensuring you play a key role in our strategic transformation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading your team from the front, with a hands-on approach and coaching style
- Recruiting, training and managing team performance
- Analysing performance data to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Reviewing and challenging current processes and practices
- Demonstrating sound and fair decision making, showing objectivity and empathy while maintaining commercial focus
- Devising ‘Best Practice’ where it doesn’t yet exist and building the appropriate tools that will provide consistency and professionalism
- Representing New Client Activation and Account Management on the Client Services leadership team
- You know your numbers and how you can improve key metrics. You spot trends in data and are always planning ahead. You’re not surprised at the end of any month as you’ve been monitoring the health of your territory’s base constantly
What you’ll need:
- You must have experience of managing a team of account managers
- A demonstrable background in client services, customer support or sales
- Experience of successfully managing and coaching a team of direct reports
- An analytical mind that uses data for effective decision making
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and KPI driven targets
- Resilient and receptive to change – helping drive continuous improvement and growth
- Self-motivation with clear goals and ambitions, driven to go above and beyond expectations in the interest of the client and for PHMG’s brand reputation
- Demonstrable experience working within a matrix organisation, and responsible for ensuring the creative teams deliver what they need to for the Client Care Dept.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and rewards
- £50/month timekeeping bonus
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Smart pension scheme
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- Free gym membership at PureGym from your first month
- All expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Birthday gifts and time off to celebrate
- On-site barber and beautician
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas and bar
- Fundraising initiatives for our registered charity – the PHMG Foundation
Apply for this role
Thank you for your submission. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.