Focusing on the North American market, you’ll play a vital role in communicating the multiple benefits of audio branding to key company decision makers. This B2B inside sales role is made for telesales professionals who have reached the top of their game, and want to take the next step to a global, market-leading company. Driven and ambitious, you'll have excellent communication skills and a consistently positive attitude. With your insatiable hunger for success, you’ll thrive in this dynamic, fast-paced role – and enjoy high financial rewards.
- Concept-selling the unique benefits of audio branding to demonstrate how the service will add real value to their business
- Pitching CEOs and Presidents to explain the concept of audio branding
- Booking quality sales meetings for Business Development Managers
- Ensuring outside sales representatives have all the necessary information to close the deals
- Arrange follow-up meetings to secure further sales
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- A minimum of one year's experience in inside sales, ideally gained in a B2B environment
- A proven track record of sales success
- A strong work ethic and the drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Consistent positivity and the ability to make the first call sound as professional and upbeat as the last
Key decision makers of SME and blue chip companies (CEO, President, Owner, Managing Director)
Marketing, Production, Copy, ABC, and Client Services teams
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.