Exciting opportunities are available in our Chicago office for Graduate Sales Executives. This B2B sales role requires excellent communication skills and a consistently positive attitude, and is ideal for those with a sales background who aspire to work for a market leader. You’ll play a vital role within the business, taking audio branding across the globe by communicating its multiple benefits to key company decision makers. With your drive and ambition, you’ll thrive in this dynamic, fast-paced role – and your success will achieve high financial rewards.
- Contacting prospective B2B clients by phone to concept-sell the unique benefits of audio branding
- Booking a minimum of two quality sales meetings per day for Business Development Managers on visits
- Managing the BDMs’ activity to ensure they have the necessary information to close deals
- Managing follow-up meetings
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Degree qualified
- Direct experience of new business sales – ideally gained in a B2B environment
- Drive, stamina and a strong work ethic
- Previous telesales experience is ideal
- Consistent positivity and the ability to make the last call sound as professional and upbeat as the first
- A lively and dedicated team player who takes initiative and remains on the ball
- The desire to continually smash set targets
Key decision makers of SME and blue chip companies (CEO, President, Owner, Managing Director)
Marketing, Production, Copy, ABC and Client Services teams
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.